OUR PRESCHOOL IS TAKING THIS SERIOUS!
There are many new policies in place and we are doing our best to protect our children, families and staff.
Our new policies include but are not limited to:
- Adhering to a strict policy regarding health and illness.
- Temperatures of children and staff are taken upon entrance to the gates. Temperatures of 99.4 or higher are not acceptable and the person will not be admitted.
- GPS system installed on all air-handlers. More info: https://globalplasmasolutions.com/covid-19/
- Policies for testing, positive results, negative results and quarantining are all in place.
- Disinfecting and sterilization procedures are in place along with new procedures for disinfecting bathrooms after each and every child.
- Disinfection of the playground after each group of 9 children.
- Person to person contact is limited with no intermingling of classes, including teachers.
- No shared spaces among groups without complete sterilization in between groups.